If you would rather download a PDF version of the form, please click here
Thank you for enquiring about one of the properties that we have for let. It is standard procedure to reference each applicant and gather as much information as possible to submit to a landlord prior to any tenancy being offered to you.
The Renting Homes (Fees etc)(Wales)Act 2019 means that agents in Wales can no longer charge application fee’s but can charge a property holding payment subject to the following conditions –
Holding Deposit = 1 Weeks Rent maximum which can be held for 15 days and credited off the first months rent. If a tenancy is not granted it will be returned within 21 days.
Retaining Holding Deposit – The agent will retain the holding deposit for the following reasons
- Tenant/s provides false or mis-leading information
- Tenant withdraws application
- Tenant/s fail to enter into the contract
FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION OR DISCLOSE COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENTS WILL RESULT IN THE AGENT RETAINING THE HOLDING PAYMENT IN FULL.
Your holding payment will need to be paid in cash or directly into our bank account:
Lloyds Bank – Oakfield Property Management
Account No: 23011068
Sort Code: 30-99-95
Any tenancy offered will be subject the following 3 points.
- Acceptable Referencing
- Subject to Landlord’s Consent
- Subject to Contract
We require the following information to be able to proceed.
- Completed and signed Application Form (1 per applicant)
- Proof of Income (Last 3 Pay slips)
- Photographic I.D (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Bank Statements (Latest 3 Months)
- Proof of Current Address (Utility Bill – NOT Mobile Phone)